Effective Date: September 7, 2023
The Services are intended for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and you believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact Customer Service using the contact information below.
I. INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA THE SERVICES
We may obtain various types of personal data about users of the Services and non-customer website visitors. This data may include:
- Contact information (name, address, phone number, Social Security Number, work-related information, and email address);
- Information about services ordered or provided;
- Information collected through Internet-based and e-commerce activities such as information obtained from log files, cookies, clear gifs (i.e., web bugs), images, and scripts;
- Customer service and demographic data such as gender, income level, and information about your prior experiences with our Services;
- Transaction-related data, including data sent to us from a credit card processor to process transactions if you make purchases, such as transaction amount, merchant details, and an anonymized value identifying your card for Lithic or Plaid, our payment processors. You may review their privacy policies at lithic.com/legal/privacy-policy or plaid.com/legal, respectively.
When providing the Services we may also collect the following information about your devices, including:
- Device information, such as the operating system version, processor type, memory space, and the like;
- Information about software on your device, including the version of certain software programs and when they were installed and/or upgraded;
- Browsing history, preferences, internet addresses, unique identifiers, device types, device location, and other similar information; and
- Information collected from logs, configuration files, and other system or software-level information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active and as needed to provide the Services. We will retain and use your information as reasonably necessary to conduct our business, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
II. INFORMATION USAGE
You hereby agree that we may use the personal data you submit in order to:
- Accomplish our business purposes, including to deliver, determine your eligibility for or provide the Services, establish or maintain customer and business relationships, obtain, upon your authorization, a credit report, references, and other information from credit bureaus or other third parties in connection with your potential use of the Services, verify your identity, detect and guard against potential fraud and identity theft, detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, improve the Services, provide access to Internet-based and e-commerce activities, perform accounting functions, and conduct other activities as necessary or appropriate in connection with the Services.
- Market our products and services to you, and the products and services of our third-party partners that we may promote or market on their behalf, including to send you information about products, services, or promotions.
- Opt-Out: You may opt out of these promotional communications by following the instructions in each message, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send you service updates, announcements, and alerts related to the Services, including notices of security incidents, downtime, or planned maintenance. You may not opt-out of these service communications. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account and ceasing your use of the Services.
We may transfer or disclose personal data, including your contact information, to our affiliates, licensees, partners, and other third parties only in accordance with the terms of written
agreements and as necessary to offer and improve our Services, effectuate your transactions and assist us in advertising regarding our Services.
We will, in our sole discretion, disclose your personal data to third parties in certain additional limited cases: (1) when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or the rights of our customers and vendors; (2) when we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so; (3) to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of a website or service or in connection with a merger, consolidation, dissolution, or restructuring, or the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets (which may include the sale of personal data to one or more parties), or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process; and (4) in situations involving threats to the physical safety of any person.
III. INFORMATION SECURITY
Your data is of the utmost importance to us. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) and other transmission technologies to encrypt your personal data so it cannot be read in transit. In addition, we use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access to safeguard your personal information in storage.
Please note, however, that although we employ industry-standard security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information, no transmissions made on or through the Internet are guaranteed to be secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure the absolute security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our Services and provide us with your information at your own risk.
IV. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
To the extent allowed by applicable law, we may use technologies such as cookies, beacons, and other tracking technologies which may be operated by our third party services providers who assist us in collecting information about usage of the Services, serving ads, or providing other services to you, such as: enabling features that are necessary for providing you the Services, identifying you as being signed in, tracking content views, remembering your preferences, and the number of times you have been shown an advertisement; allowing us to understand how our Services are being used, track site performance, and make improvements; and delivering tailored advertising based on your preferences or interests across services and devices, and measuring the effectiveness of advertisements.
Statements regarding our practices do not apply to the methods for collecting information used by these third parties or the use of the information that such third parties collect. We do, however, work with third parties to make efforts to have you provided with information on their
practices and any available opportunity to exercise choice. We make no representations regarding the policies or practices of such third parties.
V. OTHER SERVICES
Our Services may include social media features, such as a “Share This” or similar button that allows you to like us on Facebook or share our content on Twitter. These features may collect your IP address and information regarding your use of the Services. Social media features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our systems. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the applicable company.
VI. CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
A. Categories of Personal Information We Collect
- Identifiers (such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers);
- Commercial information (such as transaction data);
- Internet or other network or device activity (such as browsing history and information on interaction with a website, application, or advertisement);
- Geolocation data (at an IP-based or city/state/zip level);
- Inference data about you drawn from the data in this section (based on user profile information);
- Legally protected classifications (such as age and gender);
- Other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you (e.g., information you voluntarily provide as you use the Services, such as additional profile information or user-generated content).
B. The Sources From Which the Categories of Personal Information Are Collected
We collect personal data directly from information you provide to us; indirectly from our affiliates, service providers, and other vendors; and indirectly through your interactions with websites or advertisements.
C. Business Purposes for Our Collection of Personal Information The following is a list of the business purposes for our collection of information.
- Provide the Services you have requested, including invoicing and accounting;
- Respond to your requests for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service;
- Provide you with updates and information about the Services;
- Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding our Services and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events, and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content you see via the Services;
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services, including through research and reports, and test and create new products, features, and services;
- Secure our websites and applications, and resolve technical issues being reported;
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others; and
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
D. Sharing of Categories of Personal Information
E. CCPA Rights Disclosure
If you are a California resident, the CCPA may allow you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA may allow you to request us to:
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you and the categories of sources of such information;
- Provide you with the specific pieces of personal information we collect about you; and
- Delete personal information we have about you.
Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For example, we need certain information in order to provide the Services to you. You may only make such a request twice within a twelve-month period. Requests are generally free; however, we may charge a reasonable fee or deny your request if it is manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive.
To make a CCPA request, please contact us at email@example.com. We will request information, which at a minimum will include your name and email address, to verify your identity. We may request additional information to verify your identity before responding to a request. Under the CCPA, you may have an authorized agent submit a request on your behalf, and we will collect certain authorization and verification information from the agent and you in such circumstances.
The CCPA further provides you with the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any, and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under applicable law.
If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under California law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. California Do Not Sell Notice and Information Request
If you are a California resident, the CCPA provides you with the right to opt out of the "sale" of your "personal information." We may allow some of our advertising partners to collect certain pieces of information from our site visitors, such as device identifiers, cookies, advertising IDs, IP addresses, and usage activity, so that we and our partners can deliver ads that are more relevant to you. This type of information sharing with our advertising partners may be considered a "sale" under the CCPA. If you want to opt out of these activities, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that some or all of the Services may not function if you choose to opt out of such activities.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows you to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding twelve calendar months. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
Flexbase Technologies Inc.
390 NE 191st St #8019
Miami, FL 33179
Flexbase Technologies Inc.
390 NE 191st St #8019
Miami, FL 33179